The time when only large enterprises could afford remarkable websites has long since passed. You can now skip time-consuming SEO and web agency activities and create for yourself a high-class responsive website, which Google will like, in just 10 minutes. Simply follow these seven easy steps:
1. Choose a template and a name for your project. All you need to sign up is an
(2 minutes spent - 20% done)
2. Add a logo. A logo is a graphic representation or a symbol for your company. Make sure to create one that is unique, readable, recognisable and simple. Do not follow the latest logo design trends - instead, make your logo look timeless.
(4 minutes spent - 40% done)
3. Post your slogan and a short description. Explain to your customers and partners why they should do business with you. Describe your capabilities and tell them why you are uniquely qualified to offer the service or product you sell.
(5 minutes spent - 50% done)
4. Remove unnecessary pages. If you don't need the demo pages that come with the website template, here's how to remove them:
(6 minutes spent - 60% done)
5. Add your contacts. Let your customers know how to reach you.
(7 minutes spent - 70% done)
6. Post info about your business. Show your customers what they are looking for: write the company's name and what it does, highlight some of its milestones and give a short vision into the company's future.
(9 minutes spent - 90% done)
7. Add new blocks and remove unnecessary ones.
(10 minutes spent - 100% done)
Your website is ready!
You can add new pages and blocks according to your requirements. With the SiteSupra website builder you are able to create a fully customised responsive website for free. Start building your site now!